Saturday, September 23, 2006

How's the month been?

Well, it's been nearly a month since I posted. How are ya?

It's been a busy one for me as I worked to finish the projects on my desk, and headed back for the latest round of classes at Crown College. The first class of the year has been very heavy on the reading and writing with almost no input from faculty. I'll admit this has bristled my Scottish obstinance a bit and has put me in a touch of a bad temperment, but I'm praying for divine help to remain as pleasant as possible.

We're still waiting on the harvest to progress to the point to allow soil sampling to get underway for the year and the rain is not helping one bit. I'm looking forward to several weeks in a truck with the iPod and dreading it at the same time. It gets to be very long days, and with the added preasure of keeping current on course work, time will no doubt become a concern. For once, I'm pleased that things are slow at Firestorm to allow me to concentrate on these other areas but with winter heating bills looming that pleasure won't last too long.

That's about all I have for you today. I think I'll go get a jump on this week's reading for class and try to formulate a plan to actually get some things accomplished today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What is this sanity of which you speak?